- Church S. Andrea of the 14th century with precious works such as the statue of St. Anthony the Abbot (Francis Valdambrino) and the panel with the Madonna Enthroned with Child by Francesco Anquilla
- Cerruglio fortress, the castle of Montecarlo (open only by appointment)
- Theater dei Rassicurati of 1702
- Pieve di S. Piero in Campo, medieval church with its roots in early Christianity
- The great oak of S. Martino, “Pinocchio’s tree”
- The many farms in the area to taste wine, olive oil and local products
- The Pinocchio Park (http://www.pinocchio.it/en/) at the village Collodi is reachable in only 15 min. by car from our accommodation!
From Collodi starts also an easy hiking trail called “Via della Fiaba” (way of fairy tail), approx 1 ½ hours to Pescia!